Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting



This is the part of summer that is really hard.  I am ready to get back into my room and get started on the new school year.  But this is what my classroom looks like.  I have to wait till it is painted, the carpets steamed, and the blinds cleaned before I am okay to enter.  So, I go to Target and the Dollar Tree.  Really I should stay away from those two places.  I got 8 dinosaur hats, two sets of world flag cards and two new pens for my writing center.  The green dinosaur looks like a crocodile.  I can see the "play" coming out of these hats even before they make it the dress-up box in my house center. 

What neat finds did you get this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I love finding brand new bloggers! I can't wait to see more of your posts! I would love for you to come check out my blog, too!

    ~Stephanie
    Mrs. A's Room

    ReplyDelete